Protect Your Glen Burnie, MD, Home with Asphalt Shingles
Asphalt Shingle Installation and Repair by Harriss Roofing
For over 35 years, homeowners throughout Glen Burnie, MD, and Anne Arundel County have trusted Harriss Roofing to complete their asphalt roofing project. As a locally-owned and operated business, you can always trust us to complete each job on time and within your budget, without leaving a mess. Our highly-trained and licensed roofing contractors can make quick work of your asphalt roof repair, maintenance, or installation needs. By combing high-quality products with years of expertise and the right equipment, we ensure that you’re entirely satisfied with our service. Contact our team today to learn more about our complete asphalt shingle services.
Complete Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
As an experienced and reputable roofing contractor, you can always count on us when your roof begins to leak. When you choose us for your asphalt shingle repair, we’ll come to your home to assess the condition of your roof and make a recommendation on how to ensure your home is protected. Ignoring the signs that your home’s roof is in need of repairs can lead to more expensive and dangerous damage in the long run. Our services include:
- Installation – Whether you’re building a new home or your asphalt roof is reaching the end of its life, our team can assist you with a new asphalt roof installation. With a new installation, you get the peace of mind you and your family are safe for 13-15 years.
- Maintenance – The most effective way to prevent any significant damage caused by a faulty roof is ongoing maintenance. At Harriss Roofing, we recommend having your roof inspected every few years. Learn more about our roof inspection services.
- Repair – In some cases, replacing the whole roof may not be necessary. Instead, our roofing contractors may recommend a simple and easy repair.
Types of Asphalt Roofing Shingle
As one of the most popular roofing material types, it’s no surprise there is a wide variety of asphalt shingle types to match the style and budget of nearly any homeowner. At Harriss Roofing, our roofing contractors have extensive knowledge and experience installing these types of roofing systems on homes throughout Glen Burnie, MD. Learn more about the various styles available for your home.
- Strip Shingles – Strip shingles, also known as 3-tab shingles, are premium shingles. They’re ideal for homeowners looking to keep their homes protected with a lightweight and inexpensive installation cost. They offer some amount of customizability and come in various colors to match your home’s style.
- Dimensional Shingles – Dimensional shingles are made from the same materials as strip shingles. However, a thicker layer of asphalt provides a fuller and layered look to your home’s roof. Dimensional shingles are also sometimes called architectural shingles.
- Luxury Shingles – Our roofing contractors recommend luxury shingles for homeowners looking for a luxurious roofing option. They offer superior protection against inclement weather and better warranty coverage than other asphalt shingle options.
Benefits of Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Asphalt shingles have been the most popular shingle option for homeowners for years, and for a good reason. There are a wide variety of benefits to choosing asphalt shingles for your home’s roof. When you select Harriss Roofing to install your home’s new asphalt roof, we will provide you with all the information and benefits of choosing an asphalt roof for your home. Our roofing contractors are happy to answer any questions you may have. Some of the benefits of asphalt roofing include:
- Affordable – Asphalt roofing has the lowest initial installation cost out of any roofing material because it’s the most commonly used, and materials themselves are available at a low cost. Most asphalt shingle roofing projects can be completed in a day or two, which also helps cut down on labor costs.
- Durable – Despite their low installation cost, asphalt shingles are incredibly durable. Depending on the style you select, they can withstand wind gusts up to 65 mph, so you can feel safe and comfortable during the harshest weather.
- Curb Appeal – Whether you’re attempting to sell your home or it’s your forever home, asphalt shingles add value and curb appeal to your home. A new roof offers a significant return on investment and is one of the most sought-after features for home buyers.
- Lifespan – Asphalt shingles have a lifespan of about 13-18 years, depending on the style you select. You can also extend their lifespan with routine maintenance to ensure they are in good condition.
Schedule Your Asphalt Shingle Repair or Installation
When it’s time to install a new roof or repair your existing roof try the experts at Harriss Roofing. As Glen Burnie, MD’s local leader in asphalt roof installation and repair, you can always trust us to complete your roofing project on time and within your budget. Our licensed roofing contractors have years of experience. As a local roofing company, we understand the types of weather residents face, so we can recommend the perfect roof style for your home. Contact our team today to schedule your asphalt roofing service for your home or business today.