We’re the New Roof Installation Leader in Glen Burnie, MD
Your home or office is the most significant investment you’ll make, and your property’s roof is the best protection against damaging rainwater. At Harriss Roofing, we offer new roof installation for residential and commercial customers throughout Glen Burnie, MD, and the rest of Anne Arundel County. For over 35 years, we have been the local roofing company home, and business owners have trusted for their new roof installation. Whether it’s new construction or you need a new replacement roof, we’re the professionals you can trust to keep you and your family safe. For over 35 years, we have been leaders in the roofing industry. Our contractors have the skills, experience, tools, and materials to ensure every new roof installation project meets and exceeds your expectation. Contact our team today to schedule your new roof installation service.
New Roof Installation for Residential Customers
Homeowners have a wide selection of roofing materials to choose from to meet their budget and style. A new roof can drastically improve your home’s curb appeal while offering better protection for your home and family. It’s important when installing a new residential roof, you choose a knowledgeable and experienced roofing company to complete the job correctly. Harriss Roofing is a local and reputable expert that has been serving the local community for decades. We have experience with the following types of roofing materials:
- Asphalt Roofing – Asphalt shingles are the most common, affordable, and diverse roofing option available. Many homeowners throughout the area choose asphalt shingles for their home’s new roof because they come in a variety of colors and offer good durability. Learn more about asphalt shingle roofing.
- Metal Roofing – Metal roofs are a unique roofing material that offers an extended lifespan and a unique charm that any other roofing type cannot replicate. Metal roofs offer exceptional energy efficiency. Homeowners that choose metal roofs can expect to save about 10%-25% on their home’s cooling costs.
- Cedar Shakes – If you’re trying to achieve a homey look with your new roof installation, we recommend cedar shake. Made from natural wood, cedar shake is an environmentally friendly roofing material that can be recycled and is also biodegradable. They also offer impressive durability.
- Flat Roofing – Some homeowners with a low pitch roof may require a flat roofing service. Rolled rubber roofing is specifically manufactured to protect homes with flat roofs. Rubber roofing is easy to install, affordable and has a long life span.
New Roof Installation for Commercial Customers
Business owners rely on a high-quality roof to keep their business investments safe and protect their employees and customers. As a business owner, it’s important that your roof is in good condition. A faulty roof can lead to an unclean environment, and mold growth, which will cause can severely damage your reputation. At Harriss Roofing, we offer complete commercial roofing installation service for new construction and replacement roofing. Our commercial roofing types include:
- Rubber Roofs
- TPO Single-Ply Roof System
- Duro-Last Single Ply Roof System
- Firestone EPDM Roof System
- And More!
Our New Roof Installation Process
When you choose us for your new roof installation service, you can trust that we will complete the job on time and within your budget. Once complete, we ensure that your property is cleaner than when we arrived. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so if you have any questions or issues, we’re here for you. Our comprehensive roof installation process includes:
- Recommendation – Based on your project budget and style you’re trying to achieve for your home, our team of experienced and knowledgeable roofing contractors will provide you with a recommendation for your home or business’s new roof.
- Installation – Once you’ve approved the home style, we will set a project date to big the installation. Depending on the material, size, and weather conditions, a new roof installation can be completed in as few as a single day. We make every effort to stay within the project timeline.
- Completion – Once your home or office’s new roof has been installed, our team will take the time to clean up and remove any leftover building materials. We’ll also review the features of your new roof and answer any questions you may have.
Choose Us for Your New Roof Installation Needs
As a local roofing expert with over 35 years of experience in the industry, you can always count on Harriss Roofing to deliver exceptional results. Our knowledgeable and friendly roofing contractors work hard to install a commercial or residential roof that not only looks fantastic but also keeps your property safe from rainwater and storms. Whether you’re a building contractor or a private resident building a new home, we can assist you with installing a new roof. We only use the highest quality products for the best results. Contact us today to get started.